Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 34: Crazy weather and Technology problems

Today I got out of bed around noon and it was sunny so I went to this yarn store my teacher had suggested and all the yarn was 25 pounds or more so I then headed to school to do some research. When I got out of school it was kind of sunny and I went home then it started to rain about the time I got home. I went inside and it started to sleet. Now it’s sunny. I also figured out technology hates me cause yesterday my MP3 player just stopped working and it is fine today also the elevator was broken yesterday and they got it working after I had went up the six flights of stairs to get back to my room and today the bus stopped working so I had to get off and wait for another. I will be in my room tonight so that London’s technology is safe. Citizens of London you are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you today that I love you and you are my very best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not yet today and have I told you that you are my best friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete