Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 23: Me Day

Here are the fabrics and stuff I got to day the one with the circles is a
Chiffon and then the dull purple is a jersey knit, then there are
four different yarns and some cord that you can barely see.

Today I was supposed to wake up and go find fabric stores with Elaine and Kechena, but I did not wake up. Then the girls on my flat wanted to go to this awesome department store called Primark but I really was not in the mood for hard core shopping, so I went out around here and it was not that bad. Then I got home and went to take my laundry down and I forgot my room key on my desk, so I got to sit in the hall way for three hours but I am in my room now thanks to a guy on our floor named Jay he was a saint and got an RA up here to let me in!!! So I just ate and need to go get my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment