Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 32: Designing my line, and other homework






Today I went ahead and stayed home to design my line for textiles and work on other homework because Midterms are next week. I have 12 designs so far for my textile class and I have a few more drawings for my portfolio class and then my group and I are gonna get together and talk about our presentation. I am also posting pictures of my rough drafts of my collection and I need to narrow it down to six , so I would like all those who see to coment on which six you like they are numbered.

7 comments:

  1. Dad likes 6, 8, 13, 14, 16 and 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well so far the favorite seems to be 17 followed by 3, 15, 5, and 16.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2, 4, 7, 12, 15, 17.

    From your NY mom whom you've never met :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your input I really appreciate it! :) Can not wait to meet you in May!

    ReplyDelete