Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 26: Souvenirs and Primark

This was my Semi mexican food.
Today Kristena and I went to find souvenirs for people. First we tried to get to Cass Art for some supplies but I had us get of the buss way to early. Four stops to early to be exact, but we found it and found some interesting shops along the way. We also found a nice book store so I got some more of the series I am reading right now. I had to get some more art supplies for my Portfolio class and then we dropped that stuff off and headed to Oxford Street to see this store that everyone keeps talking about called Primark.We also tried to go to KFC to try to get a bowl and were shocked that KFC did not have mashed potatoes! We ended up going to Chipotle to getting semi Mexican food. After that we went to find Primark we got there and went inside and it was like black Friday in the states only its like that every day! I got some more tights because I only have three pair here and that is mostly what I wear. I also found a rain jacket for 9 pounds and it folds up into its pocket. After that we went into the souvenir stores and I bought a few things for people at home. After we got home I got a call from my mom about some bad news at home and so that was the end of my day.
This was my
outfit and by
the way these jeans are
a size 11 and I came here
wearing size 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment