Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 19: School Day


This is the grocery store where me and
most of my flatmates get our food.

This is the restaurant that we had dinner
at last Saturday where you can get a
burger and a beer for 4.99 pounds.

They do have Fed Ex, now I have
not seen a UPS.
I had school this morning Portfolio one. We drew a life model today thank goodness he was clothed! Anyway, It was quite interesting because they are teaching us here that we should know how to draw to an actual persons size first, and then we can start to elongate them for our fashion illustrations which is different from what I was taught at school. Although, it might have been I was supposed to take the drawing class then take fashion illustration class. Then I got out of class and went to the grocery store came home and ate lunch.I put better pictures up of my flat in case anyone really thought the first ones weren't that great.

This is our Consumer Market Bord.

This is the third mood board for my group.
My Bed

My desk where I write my
thoughts in my blog and more
importantly where I do my
homework.


My entry way.
This afternoon I went out with Meghan one of my flat mates and went shopping for some souvenirs. We had alot of fun and I got a few. (no I am not gonna show them you will just have to wait and see) After that we went back to the flat and had a group meeting about our project in Fashion Trends. We did another mood Bord and a costumer Market board and now I am exosted. So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment