Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 33: School and Errands

Today I had school my Portfolio class; we went over how to paint figures with paint. I was very interesting and I think I am getting the hang of drawing, but I still do not like to do it. After school I had to go get groceries and I went to find this yarn store, but I forgot it was closed on Monday. I then went and got some more towels because two is hard to have when you have a leaky sink. Which I told the Manger of the flat that I had a leaky sink hopefully they will get that figured out. Most of the girls in my flat that I usually hang out with are going to Paris this weekend but I decided to pass because it cost them so much. I instead plan to try to go to the Globe and see a show and maybe go to the Tower of London that is if I do not have homework. After that I watched a movie and now I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment