Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 28: Long school day




Today was my hard day. I had textiles which went pretty well we got to start designing today. That was a lot of fun; also I got a free coffee this morning because the barista messed up someone’s order and so they gave it to me YEA!! Then my day started to turn sour I got to my second class and what I had done for the homework was completely wrong. I kept getting nervous that I was going to get a bad grade but the teacher sat down with me and said that I was doing fine, so then we were on our way home and I realized that I forgot my big sketch book back at my first class! I tell you I just need to go to bed and start over tomorrow. Here are a couple of photos of what I was experimenting with my textiles design.

No comments:

Post a Comment