Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 31: Camden and Homework


My Outfit
Today Kristena, Ellaine, Linda and I went to Camden to see what it was all about. It was so much fun we went to all the main markets of Camden there were so many pretty things everywhere, then we went and had lunch in one of the markets and the amount of food was insane there was food from every corner of world. I ended up get me and mike a sweater that said London. Firstly because I was freezing and secondly I got a really good deal on them. Then towards the end of the day a saw the prettiest sweater I have ever seen and they haggled the price down for me because it was the end of the day. Then we went back home and I got a lot of homework done.

Camden

One of the markets

Inside the market every one has there
own booth or little shop just like at the
fair only they are open all year round!

This is outside that market
which leads directly into another
it is like a maze and there are things
and cloths and anything everywhere.

This is a picture of another part of the
market but also there are quite a few
food vendors down there.

Another picture of the market

This is on your way to the horse market.

Some of the food vendors

This is Kristena in the sweater I
bought Mike because she and I were
So cold by this point. Its only 45 out today
and most of the markets are outside
So if you want to try anything on its best
to try it on over your cloths or come
back on a warmer day.

This is the horse tunnel market with the
horse statues over top, and no they do not
really sell horses here.

















The tunnels to get the Horse market


What the shops look like
A fountain inside the market
Kristena demonstrating how big one of
sautes are
Another set of statues on the other side
When you are walking into the market
and look up this is how you see the statues
Inside the market
This is one of the hallways
in the market and that is a very
pretty chandelier that I love.
This shop sold vintage sixty's clothing
and I did look for white Hot pants for
someone very special, but they did not have
any.
Another little shop this one looked like
more 1940's era and guess what... They
are on the other side of the hallway
from the sixty's shop!
This is a dress we saw in front
of another shop and I thought it was
so cutie but it was 100 pounds.
Me in my new sweater in
front of one of the statues.
This shop is outside of the markets but I
thought those shoes where awesome!

This is a hat that I want to get Mike but I
do not know what size he is or how to get
it home with out smashing it.
Another shop

More hats

This is my other
new sweater and it is
so pretty.

Here is a side view

No comments:

Post a Comment