Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 25: Easter Sunday

My Easter Sunday outfit

Westminster from the side

This is the line we waited in to
go to Church.

Rachael and I in line

This is where we went in

This is where we stood and listened to
the service we stood right next to the
alter up front on the left.

what the church looks like full

Another Picture of the side of the
church we went into and came out of.

Westminster Abby with Parliament and Big Ben and The London Eye.
Today Rachael, Megan and me woke up at 8:00AM. We made our way to Westminster Abby to have Communion which is also the church where Kate and Prince William got married in. We got there at 10:20 AM and had to wait for about 20 minutes to get into the church and then we sat through the service which was beautiful. We had Communion which was scary because it was in front of a lot of people I want to say it was at least 5,000.When we came out of the service it was really cool because there were a whole bunch of people taking pictures, so I kind of felt special. Then we went to go have Easter brunch and I decided I would just come home and make it, so I made Eggs Benedict, and now I have to do homework.

Later today we went and watched Mirror Mirror which was a weird version of snow white it was fun. Then I called my family to hear them cause they always have a big dinner with my family and they all said hi! Oh, and I sang my baby sister Happy Birthday, because it is her Birthday tomorrow!! now I have got to get some more homework done and then I will go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment