Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 22: Weird Day

This is a sample of Mark Fasts work.
This is the Mc Dounalds

More of the Mc donalds

This is the Easter Basket Katie and
Her mom left I took one of the
little chickes cause that is
the closest I have to my animals.
Well last night I while I was trying to upload pictures I decided to lay down and fell asleep. Today I was walking to school to go get my sketch book that I had left with my teacher so that I did not have to carry it through the tour last night and ran into another girl from the flat named Kechena we went to school together and tried to find some of the places they want us to get material and yarns and supplies. I also went to the library to print out some of my research  on a designer I like for my garment his name is Mark Fast and he is a designer here in London,but was born in Canada. On the way home I broke down and got some MC Donald's. Then we came home and the power went out on our block for 20-30 minutes. Katie and her mom left and Easter basket in our kitchen for us which I thought was very nice. I was just trying to upload pictures and my computer went on the frits. I think it does not like me. I will keep trying but not right now.

My dance outfit
Kristena, Bao, Meghan, and me
Chana, Megan, Rachel, and Amie


Kristena, Rachel, Meghan, and our new
friend Amie


Chana and me

Kristena and me
That evening Me and some of the girls went out to a dance club called Gem.They played Destiny's Child and Michal Jackson and even Footloose! We danced the night away. Then we took the bus home. It was alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment