Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 5 NYC: Learning new skills

Today I went to my internship and got a little overwhelmed I had to learn a new computer program called Color Matters it seemed like it would be fairly simple since I know Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, but quite on the contrary. It took some getting used to. I also today made a board with all the sample belts for the company for when they put them on sweaters. I also reorganized the color samples which are sample garments in the correct colors for the company so that they know which color the manufactures want. The hardest thing I did today was the Color Matters because I had to make a color board using an integration of real swatches that you can touch and feel, and having the text and boxes done in Color Matters so it took me a few times to get it done. I got really frustrated with my self for not getting it done correctly the first time. Lastly today I got to sew some things up and organize a few things for the bosses to come in tomorrow. I am sorry but I did not get pictures again to day, but I promise I will get them tomorrow, oh and I got 6 new pieces of clothing for free!!! They were samples that the company had done and did not need any more! yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment