Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 54: Modeling take two

This is Hyde park where we did
alot of the pictures




Yes that is a unicorn and a Tiger
we did a few pictures in front of
the gate


This is what looks to be a
groundskeepers shed
but I thought it was really cutie!

Today I went and modeled for a classmate for her final project in a CAD class which was really interesting because I used to model when I was younger so I did the same poses that I used to do when I was young, but I am not young any more so they were telling me to be sexy. It was definitely a enlightening experience. I also had to model with the photographers boyfriend which was peculiar a little because the photographer and the others kept telling me to look like I was in love. I was defiantly a fun day. After we did that I came back to the flat and rested because I was just getting to felling better today but it was raining and cold and I was in a dress with straps. then the girls who went to Scotland this weekend got back this evening and we talked about there trip. I am going to Stonehenge and Bath next weekend for a day which will be nice. Also it is the half way point through my entire trip!! Here are some pictures of where we were for modleing.

No comments:

Post a Comment