Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 70: School is DONE!!!!

Last outfit for school

My scarf i made

Last look at the garden right behind the
school

Last look at Holloway Rd
on my way home from school

Last look at Big Red the pub we liked to
go to

This is a couple of shops that I really liked
to shop in Lotus Leaf has sweaters and
dresses for only 5 pounds

Last look at the movie theater down
the street from where we live

Here is a picture of a simi for mike.

The grocery/ quick shop that i would go to
for a soda and you can see where I lived to
the imediate left.



















I finished my last two finals today I am done with the semester and I got all my garments and projects back today. I also said goodbye to some friends I made that are staying here because in 2 days I go to the Big Apple!! I also thanked all my professor's for there time in teaching me this semester and I went and said goodbye to Cristien who is the study abroad adviser who helped me get through this time with out my family then I had one last walk home from school and one last tube ride home from school while I was walking I took some pictures of where I live and a few for my husband proving that there are semis here! Now I am enjoying my last cider in congratulations of getting through the semester all in one piece and I will finalise my packing tomorrow and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment