Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 49: long school day

This is the front of my design
so far.

This is the back of my design
so far.
Today was my long day at school with Textiles and Fashion trends. In my textiles class we got to start on our garments today so I did and got quite a bit of it done which was very exiting next week we get to turn in our sketchbooks and keep working on our garment, paper, and design boards.



This is the front of the exhibit
you could not take pictures
once you were in the exhibit,
but I did take a few of the ones
outside!

This one is one of my favorites



There is Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach I do not know why
these people were dressed like this but it was cutie!
In my fashion trends class we went to a Christian Louboutin exhibit in the Design Museum here in London. For those of you who do not know what he is famous for its shoes, and they are some interesting and gorgeous shoes at that. He gets his influence from show girls and movies and celebrity’s, like one pair that I really liked that had fringe on them were inspired by Tina Turner and the way she moves her legs and body while she performs. After that I just headed home but on the way home I ran into Mario, Luigi, and the Princess Peach in the underground that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment