Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 63: school all day

my final garment front

Final garment back

My first board, it is about
taking classical paintings and
sculptures and revamping them
so the consumer has a different
feeling toward them.

This board is about taking
items you cant use anymore
and reusing them in a
different  way

This board is about making
things feel more welcoming to
the consumer and making
things feel more alive.


This is my store board I would have a store where
people could bring me their old clothing that
does not fit or has holes etc. and I would make
that clothing more fashion forward.

This is my target consumer
board. Most of the questioners
I had filled out were girls in their
20's-30's and lived in medium cites,
so I took a picture from my friend
and that was my target consumer.







Today I woke up at 6 AM and headed out to school, I have my finals almost done. My garment is finished, my boards are complete and I have two papers to revise and some portfolio stuff to finish and then I am done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment