Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 50: Rest and Phantom of the Opera

This was my outfit

This is a view of the theater
Today I tryed to get alot of rest and work on homework a bit and then I went to see the Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theater here in London! I was amazing the costumes were so colorful and bright and the stage changes were flawless. The actors did wonderful, it was just overall enchanting to get to see one of my favorite musicals come to life right in front of me!One thing that I found rather odd though was the fact that Me and Kristena were two of the most dressed up people there. Everyone around us were in jeans and sweaters or plaid shirts. After the show I decided to splurge and bought a t-shirt that says Phantom of the Opera in London! Overall it was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment