Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 57: homework and therapy drink

Inside Big Red they have all different licence
plates from the US and all there is a whole bunch
of cowgirl paintings and famous us country
and rock enroll stars on the wall.

Rachel, Megan and me

They have candles everywhere
in the bar and the candle
holders are JD
(what they call Jack Daniels)
bottles!

Rachel with her Snake bite

Megan and me

This was a really funny sign

You can get food here as
well and these were there
specials of the evening

Another special

We were hungry so we got chili nachos
which were really good I thought but
megan thought the chili was way too spicy

Megan trying to cool her tung
after eating the chili













These are the murals on the
Bathroom stalls which i think
are really cutie.This one is
supposed to be a Confederate
solder


This one is and Indian her
tattoo says Custer Died for
your sins.


This one has a cowboy hat on
and pistols but the tattoo on
her arm says I am a Yanky
Doodle Mandy?














Today I got up at 9:00 AM and started on my homework for portfolio and Fashion trends I worked on all of it up until about 5:30. Everyone came back to the flat and so I and Rachel decided we were going to the Pub crawl for school well we needed to wait for Megan and by the time she got home from school, because some of the subway lines were down, it was too late to go to that. So we went and have a few drinks at Big Red a bar down the street, and then we came home I feel it was a very productive day

No comments:

Post a Comment