Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let the count down begain!!!!!!

I have packed my check in bag all except for my dental stuff and makeup. I have all my paperwork to get in the country. I have packed my travel purse, because you want a good purse that goes over your body for traveling. I need to pack my carryon bag and decide what school bag/ day trip bag I am taking.



I have also figured if I only spend up to 40.00$ a day then in the end I will have a thousand dollars to put towards a loan I had to get for this trip. I have also gotten two travel books, so that I can get up to date on where to go and what to see.



 I have looked up the lour surrounding the blarney stone and the trivet fountain, and the blarney stone is to be kissed for you to have good speaking abilities. The trivia fountain you toss a coin in to ensure to come back to Rome, so I have a plan for my grandma and mom both of you send me a coin of your choosing in a plastic bag so I do not touch it and when I go to the fountain I will drop them in and not touch them, so that you two will come to Rome too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment