Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 12 School Day

My outfit for the day
I have school at 8:30 till 1:15. Then I have to get somethings printed off at the library.

Here is and inside picture of my fashion
building I walk through those doors on the
left and then through a door.

into this hallway then I go down stairs

See the stairs and no unfortunately I
do not get a locker.

Then down some more stairs my class
is the door on the right.

This is my class room for portfolio

More of my classroom

More of the classroom

This is my textiles classroom which is back
up the stares and in the hallway when you come
in you take an immediate right.

This is my classroom for textiles.
Today at school was easy enough I had my Portfolio/Drawing class today and I feel I did alot better with my drawing and was a bit faster.

After class I went to the library to go print somethings off for class and I made a big mistake! I printed off all my research for my other classes in black and white and it was supposed to be in color, so I had to print it off twice. Och!

 I got home and went to go eat, and all my food was bad. I was so frustrated that I went to the first grocery store I came to and got a whole bunch of frozen meals! Then I went and took a nap, and now I am much better, so I had better get the rest of my homework done.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit and my beautiful girl, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very proud of you, hang in there. Dad misses his big Kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too dad... amd mom I love you both and I will be home soon!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete