Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 2 Off to school I went

So I was worried that I wouldn’t wake up in time to go to orientation but I woke up on my own at 6:00AM. I went and got coffee with a girl. My outfit of the day and the view this morning.
The view of the street on the left is where I live
My view this morning



Then We made our way the 8 blocks to the Holloway Road Tube stop where we then took the tube to Kings Crossing (there is not a 9 and 3/4 there boo) then we got on the circle sub and went to Baker street where we went up from the subway and took a left and walked the 6 blocks to school.


 A garden we walk through right behind the school.

When we got there they went over the fact that there are not really a lot of books to be bought because you learn about fashion from the source and so you need to go explore: Museums’, clubs, people, ect. Learn from the source!



The school its self was amazing. High fashion EVERYWHERE! They have their own photo studio to take professional pictures of their garments!



After orientation I and some girls went to a school supply store then we made our way back to Holloway Road. Then we went to a store called Argos, so I could buy two pillows and a laundry (lien) basket.This store is very odd in how you get your things. First you look them up in a catalog and /or a computer then you write down a nimber on a pice of paper. Then you go pay for the stuff by giving them the paper, after that you go wait for more people to give you your stuff. I also got a phone which was hard and when I want to add more minutes I "top it off". Then we found the UK equivalent to the dollar tree!! Yes!!!
Inside the Agros store

This is a photo of the Argos store

  

Then we went and had dinner at a coffee shop where I had a chicken penae with alfrado sause. We also had water but no ice because if you want ice in your drink you have to ask, and then I went back to the flat.
The coffee shop where we had dinner.
My dinner

1 comment:

  1. Personally I would like to see more pictures of the Designer in her gorgeous outfits!

    Designers MOM

    ReplyDelete