Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 5 First Day of school

Here's my outfit
Well it is 6:55 AM and I am dressed and off to school lets hope that I can remember how to get there!


This is a picture of the exhibits in
the main building.
This is the dinner I had lunch in its right across
from the main building.
* So I got there.I also got pictures of the school. Which is better than I can say for some of the students. Class was OK, we drew the whole time. then me and another girl took the underground home and were trying to find the art supply store that the teacher told us to go to for supplies and could not remember the name of it! finally we found someone else at AIU who was going there and followed her on the bus.

This is where I got to school I walk in those blue
doors and down some steps and I am in the studio!
We got our supplies and they went home while I needed a few more groceries a gift for my little sisters b-day, and some knitting needles for my textiles class on Wednesday. Then I also got some flat boots. Oh! and I found some Febreze!!!!!!!

  While I was out I met another lady in a store that was from America (Illinois) and talked to her for a while.

  I got home and went to do my laundry and figured out that I needed to put money on my laundry card before I could do it, so I went back upstairs and did that and then went and put my laundry in then I came up to talk to my mom and mike about the cultural activity's I wanted to do like : Go on a walk of all the Harry Potter sites for 8.00 pounds and there is a weekend in Scotland at Edinburgh for 190.00 pounds and you can go see Stone Henge and Bath for 52.00 pounds. Finally there is the London eye for 19.00 Pounds.

 Also I still want to go to Rome for a weekend and need to figure out how much that is, and go see a play at Shakespeare globe theater, and go to the Tower of London and go to a bohemian festival her called the Camden Crawl. So much to do so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh! before I do all of this I have 4-5 hours of homework already.

No comments:

Post a Comment