Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 14: school all day

This is my piece of fabric that I hand wove!!! Isn't it awesome!
Today was my busy day with class starting at 8:30AM. which means I had to get up at 6:30AM to get ready and get to class on time. In my first class I go to learn how to weave and was told to do more research about a designer who does interesting things with textiles in their designs I am going to choose Mark Fast who I think does really interesting things with textiles I also was told how to make felt and where to get felting supplies, so I think I will try my hand at it this weekend.

Louis Vuitton

Chanel

Dior

In my second class Fashion Trends AKA Fashion Forecasting we are doing a group project where we Project the trends for next summer for a target market of our choosing my group picked women's evening wear, so we went to Bond Street to find some trends. We went to Browns a very upscale store and Louis Vuitton and Chanel.

After class we went to a Puerto Rico restaurant to have dinner and it was very good. Almost like Mexican, Almost.
I had a chickan Pitta with salad (which are
the veggies in the Pitta)

No comments:

Post a Comment