Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Day!!

We unbounded the plane at 11:45 London time, and the plane food was really decent even though it was chicken! Going through customs was easy enough but there were long lines. My ride was waiting for me when I got out of the gate. When My driver and I finally got out to the car I did something really silly.

    I thought that to get out of his way so he could put the stuff in the care I would go to the right side but nae, the right side is where the driver goes!!!! anyway then there was traffic on the way to my flat but when we finally got here he dropped me off right next to the door and then I got checked in.
 
when I got up to my Flat with my stuff there where a group of girls on my floor going for phones and I wanted to try to get one but nae nae. I forgot my pin to my debit card. I finally went back to the flat and unpacked.

The back of my flat
My room


Work area in my room

The view outside my room

The Kitchen common area

kitchen

Common area
Our view out of the kitchen


This is a cafe called the Titanic.
My dinner the first night


An adorable vintage store called Vivien's Holloway
  We then had an orientation to show us where everything was and to show us how to get to school, although we will go to school tomorrow. Finally we had a wonderful London dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment