Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 9 sight seeing

what I wore!
One of the swatches I found

Me at Piccadilly circus

Piccadilly circus
My other Swatches
Today I was taken around by a guy that is in my classes to some of the best places to get swatches which are in Shepperd's Bush market and then he took me to Piccadilly Circus which is like a London times square. I went back to the flat and the girls were wanting to go to Piccadilly Circus and to Camden Market which is the biggest market for street fashion in the world.In Piccadilly Circus we went by a store where you can by London souvenirs called "Cool Britannia" after that the girls went to a travel agency to plan there trips to Italy and Paris. Then were were off For Camden market. There we had a fish and chips dinner and looked around to see what kind of deals we could find.

Camden Market

Camden Town right outside of Camden
Market

Fish and chips anyone?
With mashed peas you eat the chips with
vinegar and salt that's the London
way!

Camden town at night
Me with a dressed actor at Cool
Britannica

Inside the store

A clown in front of the store

He took a picture with me

Piccadilly circus father away with a
Double Decker in front

This is the travel agency. Its in a weird spot
in London.
We went home and some of the girls went to go see Hunger games. I did homework, and then I went and got some well deserved sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment