Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 7 School all Day

Me in a little more comfy outfit
for my long day!
Today is my first day of both lab classes I have Textiles this morning at 830AM and Fashion Trends this afternoon. I wont get out till 645PM. Its going to be a long day! Though I know that in Textiles I will get to knit and crochet that will be interesting!

This is a bridge that I walk under to get to
the underground for school and
it looked really pretty tonight when I got
home from school.

This is the underground station I get on to
go to school. It is called Holloway Road.

My first ever knit! that I made!!!! I think its pretty!

My second knit that I am working on now.

So my textiles class was very fun I made my first ever knit anything and it turned out pretty well! Then I had fashion trends which was kind of confusing but I already have most of my homework done. Except for the research I have to do on my collection's! I have to put together 2 collection's, one for my textiles class which will be mostly knits pieces and one for my fashion trends class which is supposed to be about what will be in next year and the years after that. I also got a little home sick:( but I am better now!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment