Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DY 25 NYC: Crazy Tuseday

my desk right now

Times Square

Yoga in Times Square

More Yoga

A billboard for one of my series

Me in Times square in my boots
So today I worked on shade bands which is when they check the color against the standard and it is bigger than a swatch. I also watched a fitting for Juniors and then checked in some samples then I also took the lurex threads out of a sample for buyers and I do have to go get a pantone color on 35th street and  Broadway. The main stuff I had to deal with today was my mother go to the hospital and then I also got a random phone call from a hospital and I thought that something was wrong with Mike my husband. It was a wrong number but it got me really worried so when I got home I needed a nap and then we ate dinner.      

No comments:

Post a Comment