Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 31 NYC: work work work

Today was really interesting. I finished a sketch that I had started on Friday. Then I started to organize the samples for spring 2013. When Sue got there and then things went crazy! She asked me to go get her lunch and then she wanted me to stand in her office while she looked at all the samples for the spring 2013 and she would tell us who they were for Missy or Junior. She also gave what she wanted to see in the garments for that season. It was a total Devil Wears Parade the scene were they are looking at belts that are so different and the girl starts to laugh. Of course Sue is much nicer than that and I was not laughing but close enough. That was mostly my day we went through 4 racks of clothing wondering what to change on the samples or that they should design them as is. It was so cool to see the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment