Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 29 NYC: fun day in the city

Times Square

Times Square

Forever 21 and yes that is a taxi in the
store.

A mannequin in Forever 21
does it look a little 60's to 70's
to you?

This is Macy's at 9:00 PM
which is when they close. I
would hate to work there!

This is the New York City sky line at night
the Empire State Building
 is the multicolored
building.

This is another picture of the skyline .
Today I got to sleep in Yea!! Then me and Stephanie decided to go into the city and have fun.  We went shopping in Times Square at Forever 21. Then we went up to seventh avenue and saw that the street was closed down because they were having a huge street fair. Where I bought a pair of earrings two for five dollars. We then went to a few other stores and ended up at Macy's where I found the cutest pair of shoes which were not that expensive for Macy's and then were amazingly cutie so I bought them. Overall I feel it was a really good day and I had a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment