Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 17 NYC: Back to work

Today I headed to work again and today I did part of a complete technical pack for a garment I did the sketch and the mock up spec page which is a page that have measurements that are usually just to start you on the actual spec page. Then you make the actual specification page in the network that the companies has online. I also went through these Christmas cards that they use for holiday sweaters, and I started to organize the standard color lab dips which are 4inch by 4 inch square that the companies sends to their manufactures to dye and then they send it back until the color matches what they want and it can take a while but when they get it right they file it so that they can refer back to it. I started alphabetizing the colors so that they can refer to them when samples come in so that they can make sure they are the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment